How does it work:
- Your details will be saved in the Jules database, and will not be handed out to third parties without your consent.
- You will receive new vacancies directly in your inbox!
- If you like a vacancy you reply to the email with your CV.
- Jules makes a selection among all interested candidates and will inform you if you passed the selection.
- Either Jules or the hiring company will contact you for an interview.
Good to keep in mind!
Besides finding a job you will also have to consider the fact that you might need a working permit if you’re from a non EU-country*or from Switzerland. Only the company where you’re going to work can apply for a working permit for you. This normally takes up to 8 weeks. Not for every job you can apply for a work permit. It is only possible if there are no other candidates who don’t require a working permit.
* Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Greece, Norway, Liechtenstein Iceland, Cyprus, Malta, Bulgaria, Romania, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovenia, Czech, Slovakia, Croatia.